Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

I wish i would come up with something nice to read. A test to see if my words are readable. Of course it is obvious that i am new to the world of blogs and all i can say is that it is just the beginning of a very long journey. I can imagine myself in another 10-20 years creating a post not by typing the words but speaking or even jus thinking in my mind. I am sure though that not many would bet against that being possible looking at the amazing advancements of technologies. Maybe even before that or never. I always have a feeling that i am in a real dream that even pinching myself doesnt make me realize that i am dreaming but rather makes me feel and believe that i am awake. May sound kinda movie stuff but movies are all again born out of thoughts of people and these are thoughts as well. With a hope come up with better content next time i end my first post and bravely publish it.

No comments: